Pro Weld Mine Maintenance is a specialist provider of equipment and product refurbishment, including inspection and maintenance, equipment repairs, on site fabrication, equipment hire and field servicing. Our top management and staff are committed to providing high quality services that meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
The top management and staff at Pro Weld Mine Maintenance are committed and will strive to:
▪ provide an exceptionally high-quality level of services to our customers;
▪ manage our processes to maximise efficiency and productivity, and
▪ follow up on services and products provided, to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at a high level.
As part of our systems and processes we will:
- train, educate and communicate with employees, contractors and other relevant interested parties in regard to this policy and quality expectations where necessary;
- ensure that this policy is retained as documented information, and available to interested parties;
- define and meet objectives, by documenting and monitoring measurable quality targets;
- comply to statutory, regulatory and other requirements;
- apply a plan, do, check, act methodology to our quality management system;
- continually monitor and improve our quality performance and the effectiveness of our quality management system;
- apply risk based thinking within our systems, operations and processes;
- conduct audits to verify core processes are effectively managed within the organisation as part of our continual improvement process;
- ensure our quality management system is conformant and certified to ISO 9001:2015, and
- review this policy annually.
Approved by Kane Davitt