OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Top management and staff at Pro Weld Mine Maintenance are committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and ill health, for all employees, contractors and other relevant interested parties involved with our organisation. We are committed to eliminating hazards and reducing OH&S risks, through the implementation and continual improvement of the organisation’s occupational health and safety management system.
Occupational health & safety objectives
The top management and staff at Pro Weld Mine Maintenance are committed and will strive to:
▪ prevent and eliminate work related injuries and illnesses;
▪ identify, assess and control workplace hazards and risks to provide a healthy and safe workplace, and ▪ effectively communicate to ensure safe systems of work are implemented and maintained.
As part of the organisation’s systems and processes top management are committed to:
- ensure consultation and participation of workers, and where they exist worker’s representatives, in regard to this policy, processes, procedures and activities related to the organisation’s occupational health and safety management system;
- ensure that this policy is retained as documented information, and available to interested parties;
- define and meet objectives, by documenting and monitoring measurable occupational health and safety objectives and targets to ensure the prevention of work-related injuries and ill health;
- conduct regular management review meetings to ensure the organisation’s occupational health and safety management system is reviewed and controlled appropriately;
- report, investigate and apply corrective actions to all workplace incidents;
- evaluate and fulfil all legal and other requirements applicable to the organisation;
- continually monitor and improve our health and safety performance and the effectiveness of our occupational health and safety management system;
- conduct occupational health and safety audits of key processes within the organisation as part of our continual improvement process;
- ensure our occupational health and safety management system is conformant and certified to ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management systems, and
- review this policy annually.
Approved by Kane Davitt